Sunday 1 June 2014

Laughter Needles & Mags

Mum had been working hard this week so Dad took

kids to the Kings Park Stirling yesterday morning

so mum could get bit of 'me' time. They had a great time before heading home

so the girlie could spend the afternoon with her friend from cheerleading.

Oh and mum spent 'me' time washing and ironing the bedding from everyone's beds!!!

I have to admit to being a bit of a Home magazine junkie

I also love books to do with styling homes and crafts

Anyway some of the magazines are creeping up in price and I have put a restriction

on how much I spend on something that ends up in the recycling bin.

I have stumbled across Style at Home magazine it is a great price and full

of affordable things and also recycling furniture and a bit of crafts and gardening

Very me.

Also on the go at the moment is a bit of embroidery which is part of a project I

am working on and it will be staying with me

 

No comments:

Post a Comment