Wednesday 18 June 2014

100 not out

When I was out of action earlier in the year I had a lot of time

to think one of the things I did decide was to wear what I like and when

I made a full recovery I would do things that I enjoyed. One of my weaknesses

is I do tend to try to please people and worry about what people think of me.

Anyway when we finished the utility room and the study it freed up a room

upstairs that is now my wee crafty / relax room. It needs walls plastered and decorated

but I have decided it will be full of things I love so I busy making

things to go in it.

I so wanted a crochet blanket for the daybed in bright colours just everyone

that I knew while growing up granny used to have

So here are the 100 crochet squares just got to put them together now

 

P.S

The girlies got their hair done today if you look closely you can see the young girlies

red blue purple temporary streaks all prepared for Fridays school disco

Not the best photo was taken in the car

 

No comments:

Post a Comment