Wednesday 22 April 2015

Here we go.....

My adventure with crafts started long ago with cross stitch. I have done all sorts of cross stitch pictures, samplers etc mostly as gifts. Doing a required tidy and de-clutter of my craft stuff I came across this.

I got it as a pressie from Walby many Christmases ago...... I reckon it must be at least 15 years. He knows me so well ..... a green shelving unit full of teddies a few hearts and a quilt.... Not much has changed. Think it's time to get it started. It might take me a long time fitting it in with everything else. Here goes......
I have on numerous occasions tried to grow Lily of the Valley my wee grannies favourite flower. She had masses of it in her garden, also honeysuckle, hydrangea, lavender and climbing roses around all the fences. I can still smell the fragrance and instantly I am transported back fifty odd years. So rather than trying yet again to grow from bulbs I went for instant gardening and bought an established plant. So here's hoping it survives.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment