Wednesday 18 March 2015

Retrieved

Bought this fabric at the same time as fabric for the chair in the previous post

I totally love it

Now the photo is rubbish as its looking right out to daylight from the utility room but you get the outline ok
It's my fav easy blind and it will do the job of saving me looking out to darkness we are fortunate not to be overlooked but it's nice not seeing a reflection every time you pass when it's dark.
Now last night there were tears

I eventually finished the embroidery part of the table runner at the weekend. Washed it on Monday and was looking forward to chopping up the material for the patchwork part. Went to retrieve the embroidery to iron it. Couldn't find it....... Searched everywhere.... Walby joined me as we looked in every drawer and cupboard even checked inside the fridge!!!!! Off I went to my wee room and my eyes were starting to leak water. I was so upset couldn't think what I had done with it. At the suggestion of Walby I relived my day.... shower, dressed, post office, coffee at Margaret's admiring her garden, Morrisons, tidy around then off to pick kids up...... Ah the tidy part also involved multi tasking as we women do laying ironing away and putting rubbish in bin ready for pick up today. A dash out to the bin and there it was. How lucky was that. So it is now in my wee room re-washed Ironed and all ready to be put together.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment