Sunday 8 March 2015

Baskets, curtains & carnations

Now I have always been quite a determined character can't say it's an asset it got me into a few scrapes along the way but also got out of a few too. When we were designing the kitchen nearly 4 years ago now I had the vision of open shelves above the sink area. Every kitchen company we spoke to thought I was mad they all thought the more cupboards the better. I gave in and this was the result.

As time has went by I have always thought should have done what I wanted.

Thinking logically I decided to try adapt the units that are already in place rather than

facing re plastering the wall.

Off to IKEA purchase a few baskets and this is the result.

On a previous visit I clocked a super duper rug for the sitting area it just reminded me of patchwork
Since then I have been searching for curtain material with no luck then spied this at Ikea
It works brilliantly with the rug

This girl is one of the best things in my life

Homework this week was to design a poster, flag etc on the digestive system

She used one of her dads t-shirts

Isn't it brill

She visited yesterday for tea with her brother

She had been in town in the morning and bought me the red carnations off of her pocket money

I held it together but get a bit happy teary when I look at them.

I couldn't love her anymore

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment