Thursday 8 May 2014

Slowly back to normal

I am quite a private person by nature with not a lot of friends but those

I am fortunate to share my life with I love and cherish.

I have over the past three months been out of action due to illness without boring

anyone too much I have never been as ill as this and finally got discharged from

the district nurses care today they had thought it might take up to six months

before that happened. I still have to build up my stamina and still under the care

of the doctor. Still what a milestone for me today.

To my family, friends(you know who you are) and wonderful neighbours thank

you for your care and love. My hubbie and I celebrate our 34th wedding

anniversary tomorrow to him I thank him for saving me yet again and providing

me with all the love and care I needed. He kept house cooked and held down his

job good on you ma Walby.

The pictures are of Easter which was the first day I managed to sit and

enjoy the company of my family.

As you can see Flash Gordon joined in our Easter Egg Hunt

 

No comments:

Post a Comment