Saturday 19 March 2011

Not quite a dresser

As I have mentioned in the past I have 'stuff '
I have been very good and tried my best to de-clutter.
The things that are left are things that I love and could not bare to part with.
Too many memories.
I needed somewhere to display them as I love having my 'things' around me.
Above is the storage solution that hubbie came up with.
It is made up with the 'Billy' shelfing system from Ikea.
I have to say I wasn't convinced it would work but I have to say I think it looks great.
A bit country looking made from modern units.
Some of the highlights are.
Birdhouse that hubbie bought in Macys.
Doll reminds me of my girlies when they were young and their red curly hair.
My button angel from my dear friend Margaret.



Love this sampler also has a wee birdhouse.
Finally got around to framing it



Bought this picture at the Country Living Fair in November last year.
It is a winter scene with a Christmas Tree but love too much to only have it on display at Xmas




Close-up of button Angel.
My friend knows me soooooooooo well



No comments:

Post a Comment