Sunday 5 July 2009

Butterflies and Spots

Firstly where do the days go? Days just seem to run into one another with no breathing space in between. I look after Aimee when mum and dad are at work. Mum works part-time in a local school so is lucky enough to have school holidays. She is also about to start her maternity leave too. I thought I would have some extra time for crafting.......well thats not happening.... I seem to be finding plenty to do but not exactly what I thought I would be. Anyway managed to do Aimee a wee door stop (not the clearest of photos) it is just 4x6 ins and looks as cute as anything. The colours are very Aimee and match her room brilliantly.

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, what did you put inside it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rainbow Poppy
    I put piece of card at the base then strffing and dried peas topped with another piece of card seems to work well

    ReplyDelete