Monday 1 June 2015

Mixture

Mrs Hedgehog visited slightly earlier so manage to get a clearer picture.

She usually visits our garden later in the evening when it is darker.

The past 3 nights she has brought another 2 along with her for company.

The pressies were for my dear friends birthday.

Colouring books for adults.... Great idea....so relaxing

A friends daughter has just moved into her first home.

She purchased 3 large cushions from IKEA but didn't like any of the covers so I made 3 rather nice cushion covers for her she was delighted with them and I stupidly forgot to take a photo.

The other make for her was bunting which she absolutely loved.

I am not a blingy sort of girl but I love fairy lights we are slowly getting the garden straightened out.

I bought solar lights from B&M a bit sceptical if they would work or not . Very pretty me thinks ...

Our Poohbear just sent this

It made me smile

.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment