Sunday 17 April 2011

Shamrocks



We are lucky enough to live very near the stunning Ochil Hills.

The collection of villages running along the foot of the hills aptly called The Hillfoots

One of the villages is Alva and I love the flowershop there called Shamrocks

Sandra the owner has given wonderful service to me and my family over the years




I can go in with a vague idea as to what I would like and she always manages to get it just right.

Anyway yesterday popped in and said would like something for the kitchen just to cheer me up.

First time being out and about since the dreaded virus struck.

She knows I like things tradional with a twist Aren't they stunning



The flowers are sitting on Running Chicken table mat I finished this morning taken from

Quilt Yourself Gorgeous Book by Mandy Shaw


No comments:

Post a Comment