Monday 6 December 2010

12 Days of Snow (nearly)

Been snowing on and off here for well over a week now all seemed to be getting back to normal and we wake up this morning to yet more snow.
Anyway kept myself busy.
Also thought I was going to collect the keys for our new house on 25th November
Did I heck...........
The day I was to collect the keys a surprising phone call from the lawyer put paid to the nice cosy thoughts about Christmas garlands, bunting and trees. The short version is because we are buying a repossession property there was a High Court ruling slipped quietly into play the day before which basically allowing the previous owners still to have a claim on the property because the repossession was not carried out properly. We are still no further forward and the snow is not helping as the solicitors acting on behalf of the bank selling the property are based in Aberdeen and the office is closed due to the snow.
Anyhoo I did this Red Stitch Work 12 Days of Christmas garland for the staircase in the new house but have decided since finishing it last week I would put it up in the house we are renting.

I very happy with it.

Two of my favorite things about Christmas. The Twelve Days of Christmas and A Christmas Carol.



I have also made new placemats and a Christmas goodie for my bestest friend.
Will post photo next time as I will hopefully have given it to her by then.





Have also put tree up photos tomorrow in the daylight





No comments:

Post a Comment