Saturday 22 May 2010

Moving on up


I love houses

Hubbie loves renovation

We down-sized a few years ago so Colin could go to college and university he graduates next month as a teacher of further education. I love the house we live in at the moment but Colin has never settled. Now because this man I have been married to for all these years has never asked me to do anything that he thought would make me unhappy also over the past 18 months or so our lives have changed forever and as my wee grannie used to say marriage is about compromise we are on the move.

We are lovers of traditional property but we have decided that it is time for an easier life and not for every spare bit of cash we have being used to maintain a property. We are buying a more modern house and for some strange reason I love it.

The most exciting bit about it for Aimee is that the house will have stairs.
So in 6 weeks time we will be embarking on the next phase of our lives......... bring it on



No comments:

Post a Comment