Friday 16 January 2015

Re arranging

Since hubbie is now a permanent member of staff at Edinburgh College he has a desk all to himself there and really doesn't use the study nearly as much as he used to. So a bit of juggling of rooms is now taking place. I am moving my crafting stuff downstairs into the study and room that I used upstairs will become study / guest room. Anyway how to kit the room out ? A trip to the local furniture recycling shop found this

It is being delivered on Tuesday, tomorrow night we will pick up a wardrobe and bedside cabinet that was advertised on Gumtree and the re-vamp will begin. I now just have to decide on another colour of paint for a wee change rather than Farrow & Balls Elephants Breath which is my fav.

Aren't these lovely ? I got them in Debenhams Sale today love the bird design inside

I had decided to buy 4 but when I got to the checkout and the lady said they were now reduced to £2.40 I bought another 4 and 2 small cereal bowls in a different shade. Just too pretty....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment