Wednesday 31 December 2014

A Years End

For the first time in our married life (35yrs) we have taken our christmas decorations down before New Year. It did feel strange but also a calming thought that we can totally relax into the New Year lurking around the corner

Because of health issues 2014 wasn't the best of years and although not totally resolved I am looking forward to the year ahead.

One of my favourite things is candle light I think it is the memories of sitting with my gran toasting bread at the open fire by candle light as she told me stories of her younger life it just seemed magical. So this afternoon has been spent reading, relaxing by candle light enjoying life.

One of my last makes of the year were new lampshades for the kitchen. Pictures are rubbish but I love them.

Wishing you a Peaceful and Happy New Year when it arrives

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment