Thursday 14 August 2014

More Recycing

Here we go again yet another bit of recycling/ upcycling

During Colin's summer break he plastered the walls and put a new ceiling up

in what will be my sewing / craft room.

It has a small daybed that will get a multi coloured crochet blanket on it

when I eventually get around to sewing 100 crochet squares together

Anyway being on a mission to spend as little as possible I was on

the hunt for a desk that could be upcycled and hey presto

the local furniture recycling company had exactly what I was looking for

Painted it in my fav Farrow & Ball

A wax of the top and 4 handles

 

I think it's turned out great the Welsh Dresser that started me on the recycling

route has been move to the opposite wall had a tidy and new bunting

Costs: Desk £25. Handles £1.35 each. Paint & Wax I already had

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Clever girl!! I do love a bit of upcycling - very satisfying!

    ReplyDelete