Saturday 22 December 2012

Past Present Future

One of my all time favourite books is A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

I have clear memories of a leather bound book with beautiful pencil drawings that belonged

to my Abido ( my pet name for my grandad)

He would read me the book not only at Christmas time but whenever I needed a bit of Christmas Spirt

So began the start of my love affair with the Ghosts of The Past The Present and The Future

I also have to admit to having a copy of every available DVD of the said book including the musical with Albert Finney to the latest one staring Jim Carrey

Over the past few weeks hubbie and I have had a few hic-cups with our health resulting in two tired people with a bit of a lack of the Christmas Spirt

So tonight after Strictly it will be a "Scrooge " DVD

Tonight's bedtime book will be A Christmas Carol

Let Christmas 2012 begin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment