Friday 13 May 2011

Cows, cupcakes and confidence

The house is backed onto by fields the usual sheep have been joined by some cows who I have to say I can now set my watch by. They are at the back of our house at the same time every day and more or less walk the same route grazing daily. We have the pleasure of their company 10.40pm til 11.20pm then off they go and head back around 6.10pm til 6.50pm then off they go again. The girlie and grandad reckon they are wearing watches.


We do have a lovely view. It is the River Forth in the background.



It is the girlies school Spring Fair tomorrow. Her teacher was asking for donations etc and up shot the girlies hand saying 'my grannie makes cakes' . When our girls were young and baking was required for school fairs I used to call on Colins mum as she made the best tiffin and fruit loaves I have ever tasted. Now I have to say I really no have much confidence in doing things for others and am quite happy to keep anything I make well within my own four walls my DDs and a dear friend are the only ones subjected to my homemade stuff. So a sharp intake of breath and 24 cupcakes were made this morning.

The girlie is delighted and I worried sick...........




No comments:

Post a Comment