Sunday 9 May 2010

Pearly Time


Where does the time go..........


30 years ago today I married the man or should I say boy who would become as they say in the old movies my rock.


Colin was 19 and I was 23 when we married everyone was very sceptical about us making a go of a marriage.


Colin and I went about in the same circle and he played badminton with a friend. A couple that we both knew were getting married and he asked if rather that going on our own that we paired up. The following day I headed off to London for a week to attend a course to do with my work. On my return he was standing waiting on me as I got off the bus big bunch of flowers in his hand and asked me to out that night for a meal. That night he asked me to marry him and as the saying goes the rest is history.....


2 daughters and 2 grandchildren later we celebrate our Pearl Wedding Anniversary


Had a lovely meal with daughter(number 2) son-in-law and grandchildren last night.

Today has been a lazy day ... so far reading and couching

Daughter (number1) and partner coming later for tea as she has been working yesterday and today looking forward to that

No comments:

Post a Comment