Friday 22 January 2010

Kitted Out

I was given a patchwork kit last year as a gift and have finally got around to opening it I had a great time last night chopping and putting it altogether again (hubbie doesn't understand why you would spend so much time cutting up material only to sew it back together again). Anyway this is the top all ready to be basted.
I would love to get it prepared for quilting tonight but we are just about to head out to friends for a bit of supper and a wee drink. Mind you it does leave me something to look forward to at the weekend
P.S
Green is my fav colour the pressie giver knows me quite well me finks

1 comment:

  1. GREEN! My fave, too.

    I've been hit a couple of times for customs but it still works out cheaper than getting it here - like you say, not that you CAN get it!

    ReplyDelete