Tuesday 25 August 2009

Love a bargin

I have been on the look out since we moved into this house (nearly 3 years) for a shelving unit that would sit nicely above the kitchen table. To be honest I always found them to be a bit too much on the cost side when they weren't quite what I was looking for. Hubbie thought there was not such a thing available.... oh yea of little faith....
Anyhoo at the weekend we headed off to Perth which is around 40 minutes north from where we live. ( We would love to retire to Perthshire). There is a wee shop called Country Affair that sells lots of cute and lovely things some new and some second hand. The shelfing unit was a whole £10 it was cream in colour. Had an enjoyable time rubbing down and painting it with a sampler tin of Jeff Banks paint. So the whole thing cost £11.99..... RESULT......


I love it and I have still to search the nic nak box up in the loft to 'dress' it further
Love a bargin

No comments:

Post a Comment